Skip to main content

Ragland Mansion Photo Shoot







Photo credits: OK2BU Images



Last fall I was approached by Lisa of Ok2BU Images about participating in a styled shoot she was coordinating.  I leaped at the chance because I knew how talented Lisa was and figured it would be a great learning experience.  After getting some basic info and elements for a style board from Lisa, I did some research of my own.  I decided to use elements of the Ragland Mansion's art deco architecture in the design of the cake.  Here is a sneak peak of some of the beautiful images captured by OK2BU Images.  Check out the published feature on here.  

Here Lisa captured some architectural elements that I drew inspiration from.

I absolutely loved the toile couch in this sitting area. 
Elegant place settings seemed to bring this dining room to life.












Photographer and Stylist: Lisa McFarland - OK2BU Images
Cake Artist: Sweet Gypsy Dessert Design














Reviews

Read all of our wedding reviews on our Sweet Gypsy Dessert Design Storefront at Wwlogo 83x19

Popular posts from this blog

Romantic Virginia House Elopement

Fine Art Wedding Editorial Shoot

Glamorous Wedding Shoot at the Historic Cavalier Hotel